Foods processing wastewater SBR Sys Revolving Decanter ,Treatment
• Flexible connection of the decanter to the outflow pipe in the
reactor and a reliable
• Decanting holes (inflow into the decanter) are placed under the
• Decanting holes are spread equally over the whole area of the
• Patented automatic closing mechanism based on gravitation and
• Designed without conventional valves and pumps.
• Free movement in vertical direction, maximum distance from sludge
layer during sedimentation
• Floating sludge does not influence effluent quality.
• Low velocity of flow resulting in low risk for occurrence of
whirls and sludge waste.
• Prevention of sludge penetration into outflow pipe.
• A minimum of maintenance work and no electrical equipment.
|Model||Treatment flow(m³/h)||Decant depth(m)||Effluent weir length(m)||Effluent pipe diameter(mm)||Drive power(kw)|