With ISO9000 & CE certificates, the Multi-plate Screw Press
developed by Benenv follows the dewatering principles of
force-water current, thin-layer dewatering, moderate pressure and
extension of the sludge dewatering path. It is able to treat low
concentration sludge and oily sludge effectively, with low energy
consumption and easy operation. This Multi-plate Screw Press
realizes an energy-efficiently sludge dewatering.
Layers of spacers, fixed and moving rings construct the dewatering
cylinder. Moving rings, which are slightly smaller than the outer
diameter of the screw and slightly narrower than the spacers, are
located between the fixed rings. Edge of the screw pushes these
moving rings in continuous circular motion.
The moving rings continuously clean sludge out of the gaps,
prevents clogging and reduces the use of rinsing water.
1. One-in-all design, fits in small facility
Multi-plate Screw Press adopted the unified structure that serves
two functions, thickening and dewatering in the single machinery.
The drum filter, because of the clog-free, realizes higher speed of
filtering phenomena per filtering area as compared to other
methods. For this reason, low concentration sludge of about Total
Solids 0.2%, as well as thickened sludge, can be directly fed
2. Applicable to sludge in various kinds of applications
1) Municipal water and wastewater treatment plants
2) Agricultural/fishery community wastewater treatment plants
3) Industrial waste treatment plants
4) Food/beverage production plants
5) Dairy farming/Meat processing plants
6) Chemicals manufacturing plants
7) Machinery manufacturing/Metal processing plants
8) Laundry wastewater
9) Other (paper manufacturing, building material manufacturing,
oilfield associated water accompanied with crude oil mining, etc. )
Dry solids capacity