Customizable lamella clarifier , separator for wastewater treatment
Low energy consumption
The Lamella clarifier is a device mainly used in water separation
to remove solid from water by means of gravity.
Because of the Lamella technology, an LST Settler with minimum 20%
footprint of a conventional one is still capable of processing the
same water amount. This technology based on Shallow Tank Theory
uses inclined plates to separate solid from water flow, reaching a
high separation rate. The sludge cohered to plates will slope down
to the conical bottom for further dewatering and concentrating,
while the upper flow clean water is collected by the container
Superiorities of Lamella Settler
1. Simple installation: The Lamella packs will arrive at the work
site assembled, which reduces installation time. If needed,
specialists will be sent to assist with installation.
2. Low energy consumption: the ability to save energy is among the
best in the industry.
3. Numerous types for choice: Jorsun provides lamella of various
capacity and size, suitable for many fields and lines.
4. Customizable: Equipments will be adjusted by specialized
designing team to meet customer's specific needs
5. Less footprint: The floor area of a Lamella is only 20-30% of
the conventional one.
6. Advanced technology: Using mutual and developed technology to
enhance the water separating ability.
7. Reliable manufacturing process: The engineering process is built
up by professional teams with many years of manufacturing
Efficient inclined plate traps is mainly used for existing
wastewater treatment plant table-manipulation or expand processing
power is used when, and sewage treatment plants by area to limit, a
first traps use. Concrete applied in:
(1) Metals processing wastewater treatment
(2) CPI craft processing and wastewater treatment
(3) Surface water purification
(4) Factory waste residue flush water treatment
(5) Factory low capacity of wastewater treatment
(6) Municipal phosphate wastewater treatment
(7) Pulp reusing wastewater treatment